Hello all! So happy to have you reading my blog! My name is Madison. I am 25 years old and a breast cancer survivor :) I created this blog with the intent to share with others my story and my inspirations for fighting the fight. I was a little hesitant at first to start a blog because I tend to be somewhat of an introverted person. But I came to realize that my story may inspire others. And if I have even the slightest chance of reaching even one person then this blog will be worth it. As it turns out, writing is very therapeutic for me and has, in turn, helped me throughout this stage of my life. But there is more to me than the fact that I have had cancer. So while the majority of this blog is about the big C, I also like to talk about other things I like or find interesting.
Here are a few basics about myself :)
1. I love God. He is my rock and I work everyday to strengthen my relationship with Him.
2. I live in Alabama where I was born and raised. WAR EAGLE!
3. I'm a nurse currently working on a Orthopedic-Neurology/Medical-Surgical floor.
4. My hobbies include reading, playing tennis, anything involving being outdoors, and running.
5. I use smiley faces entirely too much when writing so get used to it :)
6. I'm obsessed with anything and everything related to traveling and experiencing new things so I love reading travel blogs.
7. I am currently working towards my Master's as a Adult-Gero/Women's Health Nurse Practitioner.
8. I recently bought a condo and am in the process of decorating so that has become a new hobby.
9. I'm a Pinterest addict.
10. I am a girly girl but I do love being outdoors and going on new adventures.
I should probably also mention that I have a love/hate relationship with blogging. I tend to go through periods where I have a lot to say and write all the time, followed by a few months where I don't write anything. So bear with me and check back frequently :)
Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my site and I hope you enjoy!