Friday, May 31, 2013

writer's block

I've been suffering from a bit of writer's block lately. I have a bunch of drafts started on subjects I want to talk about and I have all of these ideas swirling around in my head, but the words won't seem to come together for some reason. With writing, I've learned, I have to be in a certain mood. Also, I have been SO, SO busy that I really haven't had much time on my hands to just sit and think much less type.

But time is all I have for the next two weeks because I will be at home recovering from the surgery I had yesterday. That's right people. I had my last major surgery for breast cancer and am now officially done :) Essentially, I had a boob job. Although the details may be a little different from the normal breast augmentation. I had my tissue expanders removed and silicone implants put in. And I have to say that so far, this surgery has been a BREEZE compared to the last one. I'm just a little sore but overall I feel GREAT. It's an amazing feeling to be done. I've said it before and I'll say it again but I am more than ready to put breast cancer in the past and move forward with my life.

I obviously get a little crazy with anesthesia in my system because I decided to have a mini photo shoot while still in the recovery room.


I am in the process of reworking some aspects of this blog to make it easier to navigate. Hopefully with the extra time on my hands these next few weeks I will get some posts done :) So bear with me and check back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment